Yesterday I shared few of the script which I use during Comprehensive Database Performance Health Check in my blog post SQL SERVER – 3 Queries to Detect Memory Issues. Lots of people wanted me to create a video on this topic – get memory details. Here is my latest SQL in Sixty Seconds video.
In this video, I have used three different scripts. You can get the link to the script from this blog post. Please do understand this is just an introductory script and concept. Memory management and analysis is a huge topic and requires lots of experience to understand. After over 20 years of experience, once in a while, I also fail to decipher the SQL Server Memory.
Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them.
- Get CPU Details – SQL in Sixty Seconds #164
- Shutdown SQL Server Via T-SQL – SQL in Sixty Seconds #163
- SQL Server on Linux – SQL in Sixty Seconds 162
- Query Ignoring CPU Threads – SQL in Sixty Seconds 161
- Bitwise Puzzle – SQL in Sixty Seconds 160
- Find Expensive Queries – SQL in Sixty Seconds #159
- Case-Sensitive Search – SQL in Sixty Seconds #158
- Wait Stats for Performance – SQL in Sixty Seconds #157
- Multiple Backup Copies Stripped – SQL in Sixty Seconds #156
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)