Yesterday I wrote a blog post SQL SERVER on Linux – Commands, lots of people asked me that I should create a video about it as not everyone has Linux installed. After receiving lots of comments, I have built a small video to demonstrate how the installation of the SQL Server works on Linux.
Well, that’s it. Check the video out and if you want to try out the installation yourself, you can also get the code used in the blog post from here. I have been enjoying working with Linux for a while as it is very straight forward and we do not have restart that often!
Let me know if you are interested to know more about this topic. I will write more blogs as well as create an SQL in Sixty Seconds video.
Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them.
- Query Ignoring CPU Threads – SQL in Sixty Seconds 161
- Bitwise Puzzle – SQL in Sixty Seconds 160
- Find Expensive Queries – SQL in Sixty Seconds #159
- Case-Sensitive Search – SQL in Sixty Seconds #158
- Wait Stats for Performance – SQL in Sixty Seconds #157
- Multiple Backup Copies Stripped – SQL in Sixty Seconds #156
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)