Yesterday I blogged about SQL SERVER – Creating Multiple Backup Copies. I got an amazing response to the blog post. Lots of people wanted me to create a video about it. I can totally understand the interest in the video over a simple blog post. This question was asked to me by one of my clients of Comprehensive Database Performance Health Check.
I have included the video over here about Multiple Backup Copies:
If you are interested in the backup and restore topic, here are a few of my blog posts.
- Backup Timeline and Understanding of Database Restore Process in Full Recovery Model
- What is a Backup Timeline for Restore Process? – Interview Question of the Week #092
- How to Know Backup Speed in SQL Server? – Interview Question of the Week #277
- 7 Important Things to Remember While Taking Effective Backup
- How to Find Last Full Backup Time and Size for Database? – Interview Question of the Week #173
- What is Copy Only Backup in SQL Server? – Interview Question of the Week #128
- Restore Database With Just Log File
- When was Database Last Backed Up in SQL Server? – Interview Question of the Week #10
Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them. You can subscribe to my youtube channel here.
- Forwarded Records and Performance – SQL in Sixty Seconds #155
- Hide Code in SSMS – SQL in Sixty Seconds #154
- Zoom in SSMS – SQL in Sixty Seconds #153
- Transfer Schema of Table – SQL in Sixty Seconds #152
- Find a Table in Execution Plan – SQL in Sixty Seconds #151
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)