Earlier I had written a blog post about SQL SERVER – Find Count of Table Used in Query From Cache. Lots of people asked me to create a SQL in Sixty Seconds of videos from it. I decided to accept the request and today I have created this video.
Recently during Comprehensive Database Performance Health Check, we had an interesting situation where we wanted to Find the Count of Table Used in Query From Cache.
Let me know what you think of this video. Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them.
- List All Sessions – SQL in Sixty Seconds #148
- Line Numbers for SSMS Efficiency – SQL in Sixty Seconds #147
- Slow Running Query – SQL in Sixty Seconds #146
- Change Database and Table Collation – SQL in Sixty Seconds #145
- Infinite Loop – SQL in Sixty Seconds #144
- Efficiency Trick – Query Shortcut – SQL in Sixty Seconds #143
- SQL SERVER – 16 CPU vs 1 CPU : Performance Comparison – SQL in Sixty Seconds #142
- SQL SERVER – TOP and DISTINCT – Epic Confusion – SQL in Sixty Seconds #141
If you want me to create a video on any other topic, please let me know and I will be happy to create the same and will give you credit for it.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)