I will be presenting today on subject Inside of Next Generation SQL Server – Denali online at Zeollar.com. This sessions are really fun as they are online, downloadable, and 100% demo oriented.
I will be using SQL Server ‘Denali’ CTP 1 to present on the subject of What is New in Denali.
The webcast will start at 12:30 PM sharp and will end at 1 PM India Time. It will be 100% demo oriented and no slides.
I will be covering following topics in the session.
- SQL SERVER – Denali Feature – Zoom Query Editor
- SQL SERVER – Denali – Improvement in Startup Options
- SQL SERVER – Denali – Clipboard Ring – CTRL+SHIFT+V
- SQL SERVER – Denali – Multi-Monitor SSMS Windows
- SQL SERVER – Denali – Executing Stored Procedure with Result Sets
- SQL SERVER – Performance Improvement with of Executing Stored Procedure with Result Sets in Denali
- SQL SERVER – ‘Denali’ – A Simple Example of Contained Databases
- SQL SERVER – Denali – ObjectID in Negative – Local TempTable has Negative ObjectID
- SQL SERVER – Server Side Paging in SQL Server Denali – A Better Alternative
- SQL SERVER – Server Side Paging in SQL Server Denali Performance Comparison
- SQL SERVER – Denali – SEQUENCE is not IDENTITY
- SQL SERVER – Denali – Introduction to SEQUENCE – Simple Example of SEQUENCE
If time permits we will cover few more topics as well. The session will be recorded as well. My earlier session on the Topic of Best Practices Analyzer is also available to watch online here: SQL SERVER – Video – Best Practices Analyzer using Microsoft Baseline Configuration Analyzer
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)