Earlier I wrote a blog post about SQL SERVER – Easiest Way to Copy All Stored Procedure Definitions and I got lots of good responses. However, some were really confused about the steps mentioned in the blog post. Today we will see the same concept translating in the video. Let us learn about Generate Script of SQL Server Objects.
Generate Script of SQL Server Objects
Let me know what you think of this video and my previous videos. I am very much looking forward to your feedback. You can also contact me on Twitter or LinkedIn as I am very active there as well.
Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them. Do not forget to subscribe SQL in Sixty Seconds series.
- Prevent Unauthorized Index Modifications – SQL in Sixty Seconds #183
- MAX Columns Ever Existed in Table – SQL in Sixty Seconds #182
- Tuning Query Cost 100% – SQL in Sixty Seconds #181
- Queries Using Specific Index – SQL in Sixty Seconds #180
- Read Only Tables – Is it Possible? – SQL in Sixty Seconds #179
- One Scan for 3 Count Sum – SQL in Sixty Seconds #178
- SUM(1) vs COUNT(1) Performance Battle – SQL in Sixty Seconds #177
- COUNT(*) and COUNT(1): Performance Battle – SQL in Sixty Seconds #176
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)