Earlier I wrote about SQL SERVER – MAX Column ID Used in Table and lots of people asked me to create a video on this topic. Today in the blog post we will see the same video. Let me know what you think of this video. Did you know this little trick about max columns?
Video: MAX Columns Ever Existed in Table
Is your SQL Server running slow and you want to speed it up without sharing server credentials? In my Comprehensive Database Performance Health Check, we can work together remotely and resolve your biggest performance troublemakers in less than 4 hours. There is a special discount going on this month, do not forget to take advantage of the same.
If you liked this blog, please do not forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel – SQL in Sixty Seconds.
Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them.
- Queries Using Specific Index – SQL in Sixty Seconds #180
- Read Only Tables – Is it Possible? – SQL in Sixty Seconds #179
- One Scan for 3 Count Sum – SQL in Sixty Seconds #178
- SUM(1) vs COUNT(1) Performance Battle – SQL in Sixty Seconds #177
- COUNT(*) and COUNT(1): Performance Battle – SQL in Sixty Seconds #176
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)