Lots of people often ask me when will I do a free webinar. This blog will share details about the free webinar – SQL Performance Monitoring with Wait Statistics Scripts.
Free Webinar – Performance Monitoring
Title: SQL Performance Monitoring with Wait Statistics Scripts
Abstract: SQL Server Performance Monitoring is often considered a complicated subject, however, the reality is very different. It is relatively easy to Monitor your SQL Server if you know exactly where the bottlenecks are occurring. In this session, we will discuss various practical aspects of SQL Server Performance Monitoring. We will run various workloads and scripts, find out our bottlenecks, pinpoint the performance issues, and discuss the solutions to these issues. This is a 100% demo-oriented practical performance tuning session. Join Pinal Dave and Janis Griffin as we work through workloads and scripts.
Date: Jul. 14, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Duration: 60 Minutes
You can watch this even for free and here is the link for the registration: Attend Free Event.
Well, that’s it for today. If you liked this video, please do not forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel – SQL in Sixty Seconds.
Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them.
- COUNT(*) and COUNT(1): Performance Battle – SQL in Sixty Seconds #176
- COUNT(*) and Index – SQL in Sixty Seconds #175
- Index Scans – Good or Bad? – SQL in Sixty Seconds #174
- Optimize for Ad Hoc Workloads – SQL in Sixty Seconds #173
- Avoid Join Hints – SQL in Sixty Seconds #172
- One Query Many Plans – SQL in Sixty Seconds #171
- Best Value for Maximum Worker Threads – SQL in Sixty Seconds #170
- Copy Database – SQL in Sixty Seconds #169
- 9 SQL SERVER Performance Tuning Tips – SQL in Sixty Seconds #168
- Excel – Sum vs SubTotal – SQL in Sixty Seconds #167
- 3 Ways to Configure MAXDOP – SQL in Sixty Seconds #166
- Get Memory Details – SQL in Sixty Seconds #165
- Get CPU Details – SQL in Sixty Seconds #164
- Shutdown SQL Server Via T-SQL – SQL in Sixty Seconds #163
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)
Hi Dave !
Unfortunately I was unable to connect to webex (it redirects to a failure page on every attempts).
I really hope that a replay of this webinar will be visible on other platform.