Recently I have gotten many, many requests for SQL Server Interview Questions and Answers as well as related articles. It seems many people are looking for Job or appearing for an interview at this time of the year. I have included lists of the my top downloads in the sidebar of the blog, still I receive many curious questions as side bar does not show up in the RSS feed.
Please bookmark this post for future reference.
Here are some of the sample questions:
- What is RDBMS?
- What are the Properties of the Relational Tables?
- What is Normalization?
- What is De-normalization?
- How is ACID property related to Database?
- What are the Different Normalization Forms?
- What is a Stored Procedure?
- What is a Trigger?
- What are the Different Types of Triggers?
- What is a View?
- What is an Index?
- What is a Linked Server?
- What is a Cursor?
- What is Collation?
- What is the Difference between a Function and a Stored Procedure?
- What is subquery? Explain the Properties of a Subquery?
- What are Different Types of Join?
- What are Primary Keys and Foreign Keys?
- What is User-defined Functions? What are the types of User-defined Functions that can be created?
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)