This entire week we have discussed various technology and different learning path where we can learn new technology online. Today we will see the summary post to where we will list all the five different learning paths together.
MariaDB Learning Path
MariaDB is great for its open-source innovation and enterprise-grade reliability, as well as its modern relational database. It has emerged as a smart alternative to legacy databases.
The original blog post is here: Learn MariaDB – New Technology Week
- Course 1: Querying Data from MariaDB
- Course 2: Capturing Logic with Stored Procedures in MariaDB
- Course 3: MariaDB Data Manipulation Playbook
- Course 4: Combining and Filtering Data with MariaDB
- Course 5: MariaDB Functions Playbook
PostgreSQL – Learning Path
PostgreSQL is considered to be one of the most advanced open-source databases. PostgreSQL is very easy to learn as well as it is very implemented and easy to implement.
- Course 1: PostgreSQL: Getting Started
- Course 2: PostgreSQL: Introduction to SQL Queries
- Course 3: PostgreSQL: Advanced SQL Queries
- Course 4: PostgreSQL: Advanced Server Programming
- Course 5: PostgreSQL: Index Tuning and Performance Optimization
MySQL – Learning Path
MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS).
- Course 1: MySQL Fundamental – 1
- Course 2: MySQL Fundamental – 2
- Course 3: MySQL Indexing for Performance
- Course 4: MySQL Query Optimization and Performance Tuning
- Course 5: MySQL Workbench Guided Tour
- Course 6: MySQL Backup and Recovery Fundamentals
- Course 7: Monitoring MySQL with Performance Schema
- Course 8: phpMyAdmin Fundamentals
Blogging Learning Path
Expressing yourself is the most common behavior of humans, and blogging has made it easy to express yourself. Everybody can write, and everybody can build a blog.
SQL Server Learning Path
Every database server runs different workloads and queries, and it’s important for a SQL Server Performance Tuning Expert to identify queries that are negatively impacting performance.
- Course 1: Analyzing SQL Server Query Plans
- Course 2: Play by Play: SQL Server Administration with Pinal Dave
- Course 3: Using Memory-optimized Tables and Native Stored Procedures
- Course 4: SQL Server Performance: Indexing Basics
- Course 5: SQL Server Performance: Introduction to Query Tuning
- Course 6: SQL Server Questions and Answers
- Course 7: SQL Server 2014 Administration New Features
I hope you find these Learning paths helpful. If you have a Pluralsight subscription, you can watch it for free. If you do not have a Pluralsight subscription, you can still watch the course for FREE by signing up for a trial account.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)