Abstract of my Pluralsight Course Building a Successful Blog Module – Checklist for Building Successful Blog.
I hope everyone has learned a little or a lot with me through this whole course. Even if you are already a professional blogger, my hope is that everyone could learn something. I love blogging and the point of this course was to make it accessible to more people – because I believe that it is something everyone would enjoy.
If you’re excited about starting a blog, here is a checklist for things to do to get one started.
- RSS Feed or Email Subscription
- Easy Navigation
- Search Function in Blog
- Integration with Social Media
- Easy to Read Design
- Traffic Analytics Tool
- Legal Disclosures (Copyright, Trademark)
- Social Media Integration
- Intriguing Title
- Interesting Lead in Story
- Section (Header Tags) and Subsections
- Precise Summary and Call to Action
- Bullet Lists
- Blog Length between 500-700
- Inclusion of Image
- Links to Earlier Relevant Blog Posts
- Grammar and Spellings
- Category and Tags
If you’re still feeling overwhelmed, or have more questions about a particular topic, try out my course on Pluralsight, where I go into topics in much more depth!
If you’re still curious about blogs and blogging, check out my course on Pluralsight!
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)