Earlier this week, I wrote five days series on SQL Server Reporting Service. The series is based on the book Beginning SSRS by Kathi Kellenberger. Supporting files are available with a free download from thewww.Joes2Pros.com web site. I just completed reading the book – it is a fantastic book and I am loving every bit of it. I new SSRS and I also knew how it is working however, I did not know was fine details of how I can get maximum out of the SSRS subject. This book has personally enabled me with the knowledge that I was missing in my knowledge back.
Here is the question back to you – how many of you are working with SSRS and when you have a question you are left with no help online. There are not enough blogs or books available on this subject. The way Kathi has written this book is that it attempts to solve your day to day problem and make you think how you can take your daily problem and take it to the next level.
Here is the article series which I have written on this subject and available to read:
- SQL SERVER – What is SSRS and Why SSRS is asked for in many Job Opening?
- Determine if SSRS 2012 is Installed on your SQL Server
- Installing SQL Server Data Tools and SSRS
- Create a Very First Report with the Report Wizard
- How to an Add Identity Column to Table in SQL Server
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.sqlauthority.com)