Here is the question back to you – how many of you are working with SSRS and when you have a question you are left with no help online. There are not enough blogs or books available on this subject. The way Kathi has written this book is that it attempts to solve your day to day problem and make you think how you can take your daily problem and take it to the next level.
Here is the article series which I have written on this subject and available to read:
- SQL SERVER – What is SSRS and Why SSRS is asked for in many Job Opening?
- Determine if SSRS 2012 is Installed on your SQL Server
- Installing SQL Server Data Tools and SSRS
- Create a Very First Report with the Report Wizard
- How to an Add Identity Column to Table in SQL Server
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)