What I love the most about my job is the different experiences every time when I work with my client during Comprehensive Database Performance Health Check. Recently I had a very interesting experience where SQL SERVER Agent was Missing from SSMS.
It is totally possible that SSMS may not show the SQL Server Agent node or even if it shows the agent node, it will not further expand it. This is a very common issue I often see at my clients. The solution to this issue is very simple for agent Missing from SSMS.
sp_configure 'show advanced options', 1; GO RECONFIGURE; GO sp_configure 'Agent XPs', 1; GO RECONFIGURE GO
Just run the code displayed here and refresh your SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) and you will start seeing the SQL Server Agent node in your SSMS.
If you are interested in learning MongoDB,
Here are some of the relevant blog posts on MongoDB.
- Foundations of Document Databases with MongoDB – Video Course
- SQL Terms vs MongoDB Terms
- MongoDB Compass – Missing a Schema Section
- MongoDB Fundamentals – Getting Started – Day 1 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Creating Objects – Day 2 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Reading Objects – Day 3 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Updating Objects – Day 4 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Deleting Objects – Day 5 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – Mapping Relational SQL – Day 6 of 6
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)