I have been putting SQL in the Sixty Seconds video on YouTube recently based on the request of my client Comprehensive Database Performance Health Check. I have been receiving lots of good and lots of critical feedback about them. After reading all of them, I believe I should ask for your feedback as you have seen me blogging for so many years.
The feedback which I need the most is to understand what kind of video should I do moving forward. I often find my prediction to be incorrect about the video’s popularity. I see some video great even if I have not expected them to do well. There have been some videos that I have built with lots of effort and passion and they do not do well.
So here are my three questions to you. If you find my videos useful, I request your feedback.
Q 1) Which one of the following videos is your favorite and why?
Q2) Do you like Intro and Outro of the video or should I remove them?
Here are my recent videos. Let me know what you think about them.
- Insert Multiple Values into Multiple Tables in a Single Statement – SQL in Sixty Seconds #132
- Priority Boost and Performance – SQL in Sixty Seconds #131
- SSMS Efficiency – Replace STAR – SQL in Sixty Seconds #130
- Cycle Clipboard Ring – SQL in Sixty Seconds #129
- SET STATISTICS IO ON – SQL in Sixty Seconds #128
Please leave a comment in your feedback section. I am very curious to know what you think of the videos.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)