Earlier I used to do Milestone blog posts where at the interval I used to celebrate achievements. However, as time passed the achievements changes their value and importance. We all grow more and more and our priorities are different. However, today I have come across a very interesting milestone! This is my 2200th blog post as well today is our 22nd Episode of SQL in Sixty Seconds Series.
SQL in Sixty Seconds series was started with the a very simple concept. Learn something in a very short period of the time. Our life is very busy, we move pretty fast now a days. We do not have enough time to sometime to learn something new. In this SQL in Sixty Seconds the goal is to learn something on the go! Well, it seems that it has worked a quite well because as our SQL in Sixty Seconds Channel is very popular and most of the video have 1000+ views. I thank Vinod Kumar and Rick Morelan for their contribution in this Sixty Seconds Video.
One of the most popular questions which I receive is how do I do this video and what kind of equipment I use for the same. In today’s SQL in Sixty Seconds we are going to see the same. This video is by my Nupur Dave, she recorded it while I was actually recording SQL in Sixty Seconds.
Watch Last 5 Episodes of SQL in Sixty Seconds:
- Generate Script for Schema and Data in SQL Server – SQL in Sixty Seconds #021
- Remove Debug Button in SQL Server Management Studio – SQL in Sixty Seconds #020
- Three Tricks to Comment T-SQL in SQL Server Management Studio – SQL in Sixty Seconds #019
- Importing CSV into SQL Server – SQL in Sixty Seconds #018
- Tricks to Replace SELECT * with Column Names – SQL in Sixty Seconds #017
I encourage you to submit your ideas for SQL in Sixty Seconds. We will try to accommodate as many as we can.
If we like your idea we promise to share with you educational material.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)