- An Index Reduces Performance of SELECT Queries (Video)
- 3 Common Mistakes to Kill SQL Server Performance (Video)
- SQL Server Performance Tuning Made Easy – In-Person (Video)
- SQL Server Performance Tuning Made Easy – Online (Video)
- 3 Performance Tuning Tricks you Always Wanted to Know (Video)
- Secrets of SQL Server-Database Worst Practices (Video)
- Kick Start! SQL Server 2017/2019 Performance Tips and Trick (Video)
SQL SERVER 2005 uses ALTER INDEX syntax to reindex database. SQL SERVER 2005 supports DBREINDEX but it will be deprecated in future versions. Let us learn how to do ReIndexing Database Tables and Update Statistics on Tables.
Pinal Dave is a SQL Server Performance Tuning Expert and an independent consultant. He has authored 12 SQL Server database books, 30 Pluralsight courses and has written over 5000 articles on the database technology on his blog at a https://blog.sqlauthority.com. Along with 16+ years of hands on experience he holds a Masters of Science degree and a number of database certifications.
For any SQL Server Performance Tuning Issue send an email at email@example.com .
Nupur Dave is a social media enthusiast and an independent consultant.