Lots of people asked me to create a video on my earlier blog post SQL SERVER – Script to List Database File Latency. Here is the video on the same topic. I use this script quite often in my Comprehensive Database Performance Health Check.
You can find the script used in this blog post here. If you have any further questions on file latency or have worked on a similar script and improved it further, kindly post it in the blog area so others can take advantage of it.
Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them. Do not forget to subscribe SQL in Sixty Seconds series. I hope you appreciate learning about the last few SQL in Sixty Seconds Video.
- Indexing for Delete – SQL in Sixty Seconds #197
- Compressed Backup and Performance – SQL in Sixty Seconds #196
- Find Missing Identity – SQL in Sixty Seconds #195
- Remove Key Lookup – SQL in Sixty Seconds #194
- Using Stored Procedure in SELECT – SQL in Sixty Seconds #193
- Performance Troubles – Function on Date Variable – SQL in Sixty Seconds #192
- Performance: Between and Other Operators – SQL in Sixty Seconds #191
- Most Used Database Files – SQL in Sixty Seconds #190
Well, that’s it for today. Would you like me to build a video on this topic? If yes, let me know and I will build a video on this topic on my SQL in Sixty Seconds channel.
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)