During Comprehensive Database Performance Health Check, I was recently asked if I have a handy script that can help us take compressed backup and uncompressed backup. I have blogged about this here: SQL SERVER – Sample Script for Compressed and Uncompressed Backup. Today, we will see a video based on this topic where we will discuss compressed backup and performance.
Lots of people ask me how the performance impact when we are talking about compressed backup or compressed restore. Well, let us see that in today’s video over here.
Let me know what you think of this video.
Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them. Do not forget to subscribe SQL in Sixty Seconds series. I hope you appreciate learning about the last few SQL in Sixty Seconds Video.
- Find Missing Identity – SQL in Sixty Seconds #195
- Remove Key Lookup – SQL in Sixty Seconds #194
- Using Stored Procedure in SELECT – SQL in Sixty Seconds #193
- Performance Troubles – Function on Date Variable – SQL in Sixty Seconds #192
- Performance: Between and Other Operators – SQL in Sixty Seconds #191
- Most Used Database Files – SQL in Sixty Seconds #190
Well, that’s it for today. Would you like me to build a video on this topic? If yes, let me know and I will build a video on this topic on my SQL in Sixty Seconds channel.
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)