I recently wrote a series of blog posts about MongoDB. The blog posts got lots of views and many have signed up for my course on Foundations of Document Databases with MongoDB. Today we are going to talk about MongoDB Atlas Pricing.
I use MongoDB Atlas at all of my client’s place, it is a very efficient and relatively economic solution.
MongoDB Atlas is the global cloud database service for modern applications. It deploys fully managed MongoDB across AWS, Azure, or GCP. Additionally, it has best-in-class automation and proven practices guarantee availability, scalability, and compliance with the most demanding data security and privacy standards.
MongoDB Atlas Pricing
This is indeed a very interesting question I recently received from a client of Comprehensive Database Performance Health Check. The question was how to know what is the price for MongoDB atlas and what are the various options for the same. Well, the answer is very simple. Just head over to this page about MongoDB Atlast Pricing.
Here are some of the relevant blog posts on MongoDB.
- Foundations of Document Databases with MongoDB – Video Course
- SQL Terms vs MongoDB Terms
- MongoDB Compass – Missing a Schema Section
- MongoDB Fundamentals – Getting Started – Day 1 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Creating Objects – Day 2 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Reading Objects – Day 3 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Updating Objects – Day 4 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Deleting Objects – Day 5 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – Mapping Relational SQL – Day 6 of 6
I hope you find these Learning paths helpful. If you have a Pluralsight subscription, you can watch it for free. If you do not have a Pluralsight subscription, you can still watch the course for FREE by signing up for a trial account. Please note that you do not need any credit card. You can always connect with me on twitter.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)