No matter how old we get we all want to Santa to give us gifts during the festival season. As the festival seasons has been approaching I was talking to a few of the Developer Tools vendors to see if they can come up with something cool for blog readers. If you are familiar with this blog, you must know about Devart. They are a fantastic team of people and make beautiful and easy to use tools. Let us see how to win USD 100 gift card.
Here are few of the blog posts, which I have written about them:
- How to easily work with Database Diagrams
- How to Compare the Schema of Two Databases with Schema Compare
- An Efficiency Tool to Compare and Synchronize SQL Server Databases
- Using SSIS to Import CSV File into Salesforce Online Database with dotConnect for Salesforce from Devart
- Three Efficiency Tools for SQL Server from Devart
If you look back, I have used Devart tools for over 2 years now. I am a big fan of their DBForge Studio for SQL Server. It is like a one mega pack which contains multiple product which DBA and Developer will need for their daily needs. It is a complete set of database development tools for SQL Server united into a single IDE to help developers and administrators increase productivity and tackle routine database development tasks.
The main dbForge products for SQL Server are:
- dbForge SQL Complete. It type T-SQL queries faster and format code automatically in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio to make your work more effective and productive with the help of this SQL formatter tool.
- dbForge Schema Compare for SQL Server. It compare and synchronize schemas safely, analyze database structure differences, and propagate changes to the required SQL Server database with the help of this tool.
- dbForge Data Compare for SQL Server. It compare and synchronize data safely and effectively, get a convenient way of managing data differences in a well-designed interface and ability to customize synchronization with the help of this tool.
- dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server. It use this tool to create complex queries without having to type the entire code. Query Builder provides a wide range of options for visual query results management.
- dbForge Fusion for SQL Server. It is SQL GUI tools for Microsoft Visual Studio to advance all SQL database development and administration tasks in your favorite IDE.
- And certainly – dbForge Studio for SQL Server – which incorporates most of the functions of the tools mentioned above.
Team Devart has come up with fantastic Christmas offer which will celebrate Christmas everyday from today to January 15th, 2013. You can get anywhere between 20% to 35% discount on their product by taking part in the contest which they are running on G+. The contest is very simple and there will be one winner every day that means there is a great chance of winning for everybody everyday. Here is something I am going to do. Once you take part in Devart’s contest, come here and let me know in a comment that you have purchased the product and I will enter you in my contest where you can win USD 100 gift card from ThinkGeek. If you are familiar with ThinkGeek, you want those interesting gadgets but you do not want to spend your money on it. Well, now you have the opportunity to get them. I am going to give one of you USD 100 Gift Card for participating in the contest of DevArt. I will announce the winner on January 16th, 2013.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)
I have a little question…
What would be the output : SELECT COUNT(*)