I wish that there is a switch which I can press when I am panicking and suddenly all the problems around me goes away. Well, there is no such switch available, but there is indeed very similar solution. If you are facing problems with your SQL – continue to read on.
Here are the few of the questions I received every day and if you are facing the same problems than you are in indeed lucky as I know how to resolve them efficiently and quickly.
- Your SQL queries are running slow.
- Your database is corrupted and now you want to recover your data.
- You just want to check that if your server is secure and protect it from intrusion.
- You accidentally deleted your data and now have no idea how to recover it back.
- You want to make sure that your server can handle your soon to be exploding business growth.
- You want to setup your database backup and recovery strategy so your data is always safe and secure.
- You want to set up your new SQL Server and you want to make sure that you have it setup right from the day 1.
- You have plenty of data and have no clue how to gain new insight from it as well as understand business performance.
- You want your data to bend, twist, fold and take the shape that satisfies your business needs and accelerate your business growth.
- Your SQL Server was earlier running fine and now suddenly you it is very slow, unresponsive or just does not behave as it used earlier.
- You were managing database designed few years ago and now want to create road map to to efficiently use all the goodness released in the latest version of SQL Server.
If you have faced any of the situation above and if you need help, I have a solution for you. Just send me a quick email at Pinal @ sqlauthority.com and you can hire me immediately. Here is what I can give you confidence of – either I will fix it or I will refer to my friend who can fix it.
My friends at Linchpin People are expert at Anything and Everything about SQL. Linchpin People are database coaches and wellness experts for a data driven world. Founders of Linchpin People have been focusing on the Microsoft SQL Server ecosystem for decades, helping companies succeed with data through technology, process, leadership, and most of all people. Do not forget to check out their famous AnythingSQL and WellDBA service.
Please send an email to request “SQL Consultation”
Here are a few critical points for SQL Server performance tuning and optimization (details):
- Index Analysis and Tuning
- Server/Instance Level Configuration Check
- I/O distribution Analysis
- SQL Server Resource Wait Stats Analysis
- TempDB Space Review
- Database Files (MDF, NDF) and Log File Inspection
- Fragmentations and Defragmentations
- Backup and Recovery Health Check
- Log Reviews (Windows Event Logs, SQL Server Error Logs and Agent Logs)
- Hardware Review
- DBCC Best Practices Implementations
- Deadlock Detection and Resolutions Guidance
- Click Here for Details