I wish that there is a switch which I can press when I am panicking and suddenly all the problems around me goes away. Well, there is no such switch available but there is indeed very similar solution. If you are facing problems with your SQL – continue to read on.
Here are the few of the questions I received every day and if you are facing the same problems than you are in indeed lucky as I know how to resolve them efficiently and quickly.
- Your SQL queries are running slow.
- Your database is corrupted and now you want to recover your data.
- You just want to check that if your server is secure and protect it from intrusion.
- You accidentally deleted your data and now have no idea how to recover it back.
- You want to make sure that your server can handle your soon to be exploding business growth.
- You want to setup your database backup and recovery strategy so your data is always safe and secure.
- You want to set up your new SQL Server and you want to make sure that you have it setup right from the day 1.
- You have plenty of data and have no clue how to gain new insight from it as well as understand business performance.
- You want your data to bend, twist, fold and take the shape that satisfies your business needs and accelerate your business growth.
- Your SQL Server was earlier running fine and now suddenly you it is very slow, unresponsive or just does not behave as it used earlier.
- You are managing database designed few years ago and now want to create road map to to efficiently use all the goodness released in the latest version of SQL Server.
If you have faced any of the situation above and if you need help, I have a solution for you. My friends at Linchpin People are expert at Anything and Everything about SQL. Linchpin People are database coaches and wellness experts for a data driven world. Founders of Linchpin People have been focusing on the Microsoft SQL Server ecosystem for decades, helping companies succeed with data through technology, process, leadership, and most of all people.
You can reach out to me at pinal @ sqlauthority.com and I will hold your hand till you find the right expert at Linchpin People, who will see through that your database problem is solved. Alternatively you can directly reach out to them, if you prefer, just mention that you know me and Linchpin People will make sure that your problem is resolved on priority. Do not forget to check out their famous AnythingSQL and WellDBA service.