Pinalkumar Dave is a Microsoft SQL Server MVP and a Mentor for Solid Quality India. He has written over 1200 articles on the subject on his blog at http://blog.sqlauthority.com. He is a dynamic and proficient Principal Database Architect, Corporate Trainer and Project Manager, who specializes in SQL Server Programming and has 7 years of hands-on experience. He holds a Masters of Science degree and a number of certifications, including MCDBA and MCAD (.NET). He was awarded Regional Mentor for PASS Asia.
I am proficient in Corporate Training. I have designed and implemented complex database architecture, and have also implemented strategies for database high availability and scalability. Furthermore, my core expertise lies in query tuning and performance optimization.
If you want to seek my expertise then drop me a line and tell me about your requirements by using the form below or send me email pinal “at” sqlauthority.com. I value development community and will be happy to help you at any stage of project development, from design to deployment.
Copyright violation and Reproduction of blog:
SQLAuthority.com is trademark of Pinal Dave. Exact work “SQLAuthority” or “SQL Authority” in any form or medium without explicit written permission of Pinal Dave. If any article published on this blog violates copyright please contact me, I will remove it right away. Linking to this blog is allowed. It is allowed to reproduce maximum of 160 words or 8 lines, which ever is maximum in event of linking to blog (Link is must).
If you have any questions for faster response, Search SQLAuthority.com. It is possible that your question is already answered in one of the hundreds articles.
- Do not post obscene, indecent, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or profane material. They will removed.
- Do not post junk mail, pyramid schemes, chain letters or advertisements.
- Do not engage in personal attacks. We have zero tolerance for such incidents.
- Vulgar and insulting nicknames will be removed. Nicknames attempting to impersonate other users will be removed.
- Do not post anyone’s telephone number, street address, email address. or any other personal information.
- Do not post copyrighted material.
- Lively debate and opposing opinions are welcome, but please behave courteously.
pinal “at” SQLAuthority.com
pinaldave “at” yahoo.com