Today in User Group meeting there were lots of questions related to SQL Server 2014. There are plenty of people still using SQL Server 2005 but everybody is curious about what is coming in SQL Server 2014. Microsoft has officially released SQL Server 2014 CTP1 Product Guide. You can easily download the product guide and explore various learning around SQL Server 2014 as well explore the new concepts introduced in this latest version.
This SQL Server 2014 CTP1 Product Guide contains few interesting White Papers, a Datasheet and Presentation Deck.
Here is the list of the white papers:
- Mission-Critical Performance and Scale with SQL Server and Windows Server
- Faster Insights from Any Data
- Platform for Hybrid Cloud
- SQL Server In-Memory OLTP Internals Overview for CTP1
- SQL Server 2014 CTP1 Frequently Asked Questions for TechEd 2013 North America
Here is the list of slide decks:
- SQL Server 2014 Level 100 Deck
- SQL Server 2014 Mission Critical Performance LEvel 300 Deck
- SQL Server 2014 Faster Insights from Any Data Level Level 300 Deck
- SQL Server 2014 Platform for Hybrid Cloud Level 100 Deck
I have earlier downloaded the Product Guide and I have yet not completed reading everything SQL Server 2014 has to offer. If you want to read what are the features which I am going to use in SQL Server 2014, you can read over here.
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.sqlauthority.com)