Idera has just announced the 5th annual data conference – a virtual event with 10 hours of informative sessions delivered across 2 days. The theme of the conference is The Data Debate.
Here is a glimpse of all the sessions. You can register for the sessions here.
Managing Databases in the Cloud – October 6th – The Data Debate
- MySQL performance management from on-premises to cloud presented by Pinal Dave – 10 am
- Performance tuning Azure SQL Database presented by Monica Rathbun – 11 am
- Challenges and benefits of monitoring databases in the cloud presented by Robert Agar – 12 pm
- Managing databases in the cloud: The first step, a successful initial migration presented by Bert Scalzo – 1 pm
- Database auditing: On-premises and in the cloud presented by Craig Mullins – 2 pm
Supporting Changing Strategies & Environments- October 7th
- Introduction from Idera’s CEO, Randy Jacops, followed by a keynote presentation from Snowflake – 9 am
- Managing more with less, how Aqua Data Studio works with (nearly) all of your databases with Bert Scalzo – 10 am
- The power of abstraction with Steve Hoberman – 11 am
- Discovering data vault – 12:15 pm
- Why data lakes are critical for AI, ML and IoT with Brian Flüg – 1:15 pm
This is an amazing event and one should not miss out on the data debate. Do not forget to register for this event and also if you are not available on that day. All the sessions will be recorded and will be available later on to view online. Register Now to secure your spot.
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)