Let us assume that this is your query.
SELECT * FROM [Sales].[Orders] o INNER JOIN [Sales].[OrderLines] ol ON o.OrderID = ol.OrderID
Now let us enable the execution plan when you run the above query against the sample database WideWorldImporters. Here is the blog post which discusses how to enable an execution plan. Now once you have an execution plan, right-click on it and select the Find Node.
Do you want me to create a video on this topic, if yes, please let me know in the comments section and I will be happy to build a video on this topic? You can subscribe to my YouTube Channel where I talk about SQL in the Sixty Seconds. I am very confident that you will like the videos.
Let me know what you think of this video. Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them.
- Transactions and Variables – SQL in Sixty Seconds #150
- Count Table in Cache – SQL in Sixty Seconds #149
- List All Sessions – SQL in Sixty Seconds #148
- Line Numbers for SSMS Efficiency – SQL in Sixty Seconds #147
- Slow Running Query – SQL in Sixty Seconds #146
- Change Database and Table Collation – SQL in Sixty Seconds #145
- Infinite Loop – SQL in Sixty Seconds #144
- Efficiency Trick – Query Shortcut – SQL in Sixty Seconds #143
- SQL SERVER – 16 CPU vs 1 CPU : Performance Comparison – SQL in Sixty Seconds #142
- SQL SERVER – TOP and DISTINCT – Epic Confusion – SQL in Sixty Seconds #141
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)