Here is the video about the Query Shortcuts.
I personally see lots of people not aware of the features and SSMS. I am hoping that more and more people use this feature and increase their efficiency while working with SSMS. You can also put your most frequently ran stored procedures here and by just typing a few keyboard shortcut ran them efficiently.
Here are a few recent blog posts which you may find interesting.
- SQL SERVER – Query Shortcut
- SQL SERVER – JOIN Elimination for Not Selected Column
- SQL SERVER – Network Port Used
- SQL SERVER – Capturing INSERT Timestamp in Table
- 5 SQL in Sixty Seconds Video on SSMS Efficiency
- SQL SERVER – Configurable KeyBoard Query Shortcuts for SSMS
- SQL SERVER – Logical Processing Order of the SELECT Statement
If you like what you see in this blog post, I suggest you subscribe to YouTube. If you have any other idea on which I should also build video, just leave a comment and I will do my best.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)