Lots of people were not able to believe when they learned that truncate can be rolled back with the help of the transaction, similarly, there were not able to believe that transaction has no effect on the variables. Here is the quick video which I have built on the same topic.
If you like what you see, I recommend that you subscribe to my SQL in the Sixty Seconds channel.
Let me know what you think of this video. Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them.
- List All Sessions – SQL in Sixty Seconds #148
- Line Numbers for SSMS Efficiency – SQL in Sixty Seconds #147
- Slow Running Query – SQL in Sixty Seconds #146
- Change Database and Table Collation – SQL in Sixty Seconds #145
- Infinite Loop – SQL in Sixty Seconds #144
- Efficiency Trick – Query Shortcut – SQL in Sixty Seconds #143
- SQL SERVER – 16 CPU vs 1 CPU : Performance Comparison – SQL in Sixty Seconds #142
- SQL SERVER – TOP and DISTINCT – Epic Confusion – SQL in Sixty Seconds #141
I hope you find today’s topic about Transactions and Variables interesting.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)