I have created a small video on this topic: Single Installer for SSMS and ADS. Do watch the video and give me feedback about it.
You can download the latest SQL Server Installer from the blog post here: Download SQL Server Management Studio 18.0 (General Availability)
Here are a few additional blog posts about SSMS features:
- SQL SERVER – SSMS – Enable Line Numbers in SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL SERVER – SQL Server Agent Missing in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- SQL SERVER – Disable IntelliSense in SQL Server Management Studio
- How to Change Language for SSMS? – Interview Question of the Week #194
- How to Identify Session Used by SQL Server Management Studio? – Interview Question of the Week #151
I suggest you download and install the latest SSMS, it is pretty stable and works great. If you like my short SQL in the Sixty Seconds video, I request you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel. You can also connect with you on Twitter.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)