Well, that’s it. Check the video out and if you want to try out the installation yourself, you can also get the code used in the blog post from here. I have been enjoying working with Linux for a while as it is very straight forward and we do not have restart that often!
Let me know if you are interested to know more about this topic. I will write more blogs as well as create an SQL in Sixty Seconds video.
Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them.
- Query Ignoring CPU Threads – SQL in Sixty Seconds 161
- Bitwise Puzzle – SQL in Sixty Seconds 160
- Find Expensive Queries – SQL in Sixty Seconds #159
- Case-Sensitive Search – SQL in Sixty Seconds #158
- Wait Stats for Performance – SQL in Sixty Seconds #157
- Multiple Backup Copies Stripped – SQL in Sixty Seconds #156
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)