I recently released a Pluralsight Course Analyzing SQL Server Query Plans, and it is really doing great in terms of viewership and I have received some really great comments and feedback about this course. This entire week, I discussed various aspects of the query plans. Here are the blog posts:
- Capture Query Plans Using Extended Events and Traces – Part 1
- Identify Poorly Performing Query Plan Operators – Part 2
- Create Efficient Query Plans Using Query Store – Part 3
- Compare Estimated and Actual Query Plans and Related Metadata – Part 4
- Configure Azure SQL Database Performance Insight – Part 5
I like to continuously improve myself so I have the following three questions for everyone who is willing to help me out.
- Out of all the demonstrations, which three are the most favorite demonstrations?
- Out of all the demonstrations, which is your least favorite demonstration and why?
- If you would love me to add one more topic to the course, what would have me covered in addition to what I have already covered in the course?
Your feedback will matter the most to me and I would be happy to improve based on your feedback. Please leave your feedback in the comments section.
Pluralsight Course Analyzing SQL Server Query Plans
In the Pluralsight Course Analyzing SQL Server Query Plans, I discuss how to Create Efficient Query Plans Using Query Store. I explain to you how you can implement your query store and use it later on to identify the troublemaking query plans. The course is of only 2 hours and 30 minutes and if you have a Pluralsight subscription, you can watch it for free. If you do not have a Pluralsight subscription, you can still watch the course for FREE by signing up for a trial account.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)
Thanks for your article,
Could you post your course to linkedin learning.
Currently, it is available on Pluralsight only.