This year, THE data community conference celebrates a hybrid homecoming in Seattle and online. That means you can join me, 1000s of your peers, and industry leaders like Microsoft, AWS, and Dell in a week of learning, sharing, and networking in Seattle or from the comfort of your home. Sign up today and join the data community homecoming.
With a record-breaking number of over 400 sessions, here’s a quick highlight of the sessions I’d like to attend this year – and you shouldn’t miss either:
- Pre-Con Mastering Parameter Sniffing with Brent Ozar + Get complimentary access to his course $395 in value)
- Pre-Con The Journey from Manual Deployments to Database DevOps with Grant Fritchey, Steve Jones, Beca Parker, Naz Yilman, and Anderson Rangel.
- The Professional Performance Tuning Blueprint with Erik Darling
- Baselining your SQL Server Workload for an Azure SQL Migration with Tim Radney
- The Azure SQL Ecosystem with Steve Jones
There are hundreds of options available, so register today and start scheduling. Remember Summit takes place both in Seattle and online, so even if you can’t attend in person, you’ll have access to all sessions live-streamed and on-demand so you can be part of the action, as well as learn at your own pace, from the comfort of your home.
As if a full week of learning, exclusive gifts, and networking isn’t enough, Microsoft has a gift for you! Get a paperback copy of Bob Ward’s new book “SQL Server 2022 Revealed” when you sign up for the All-In-One Bundle. Bob will be at Summit bringing his knowledge to Pre-Cons and sessions and hosting a book signing at Microsoft’s booth.
If you are still undecided about attending the conference, watch Summit’s new video to learn how your career can benefit from it:
There is less than a month until Summit. Hurry up and register today.
See you there!
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)