I really enjoy sharing my real-world experience with all of my readers. I am very fortunate that I got another opportunity to present for Quest Database Training Days. Yes, it is true that Quest Database Training Days are Back.
You should really join this training day for FREE Quality Learning. You can boost your SQL Server skills with free training from Microsoft Certified Master Brent Ozar, Oracle ACE Janis Griffin, Performance Tuning Expert Pinal Dave and Microsoft MVP Steph Locke.
During the training session, you’ll see how to overcome your biggest tech challenges and have a lot of fun along the way.
Learn how to:
- Run faster SQL Servers without changing queries or indexes
- Solve performance problems after upgrading to SQL Server 2019
- Read and fine-tune query plans for better performance
- Increase your effectiveness as a database developer
- Save time with SQL Server performance tuning for busy DBAs
Here are the session titles:
- Faster SQL Servers Without Changing Queries or Indexes with Brent Ozar
- SQL Server 2019 – Solving Performance Problems After Your Upgrade with Pinal Dave
- A Deep Dive into Execution Plans and How to Use Them with Janis Griffin
- Ramping Your Effectiveness as a Database Developer with Steph Locke
- SQL Server Performance Tuning for the Busy DBA: Bottlenecks and Resolutions with Pinal Dave
Don’t miss registering for Quest Database Training Days.
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)