I really really enjoy building SQL in Sixty Seconds video. This month’s topic was Forwarded Records, Backup and SSMS. Let us see the recently released videos on that topic for Feb 2021.
Multiple Backup Files Stripped
It is possible to make Multiple Backup Files of the SQL Server database with SSMS and T-SQL. Remember, here you are splitting one file into multiple files and you will need all the files to restore your backup.
Forwarded Records and Performance
Let us learn how forwarded records negatively impact performance and how they can be fixed.
Hide Code in SSMS
Let us learn how we can hide code in SSMS.
Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them. You can subscribe to my youtube channel here. Recently I have written a book about blogging. The name of the book is How to Become Successful Blogger and it is available to download via Kindle eBook over here. Let me know what you think about it.
- Forwarded Records and Performance – SQL in Sixty Seconds #155
- Hide Code in SSMS – SQL in Sixty Seconds #154
- Zoom in SSMS – SQL in Sixty Seconds #153
- Transfer Schema of Table – SQL in Sixty Seconds #152
- Find a Table in Execution Plan – SQL in Sixty Seconds #151
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)