In this blog post, we will start learning how we can do split screen of SQL Server Management Studio to get maximum efficiency while we are working with long queries.
Here are a few associated blog posts which you may find interesting.
- Nonclustered Primary Key – SQL in Sixty Seconds #119
- When was Stored Procedure Last Compiled? – Interview Question of the Week #292
- Recent Execution of Stored Procedure – SQL in Sixty Seconds #118
- Full-Screen Execution Plan – SQL in Sixty Seconds #117
- Recover Crashed Query in SSMS – SQL in Sixty Seconds #116
- Activity Monitor and Running Query – SQL in Sixty Seconds #115
- Email an Execution Plan – SQL in Sixty Seconds #114
- Execution Plan – Estimated vs Actual – SQL in Sixty Seconds #113
- What Happens If the Clustered Index is Disabled? – Interview Question of the Week #291
If you like the video, please do not forget to subscribe to my youtube channel. Let me know if you have any other SSMS tip which you think help the larger community.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)