SQL Server is my passion and I have been keeping busy most of the time in my career doing. While SQL Server is my primary expertise, I also focus on MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL and many other relational databases. However, in the real world, it is not always possible to work on the relational database. There have been many instances when my client wants me to help them with the documentation database or NoSQL databases as well. Today I am going to demonstrate in this SQL in Sixty Seconds Video how to install MongoDB on Windows.
Here is the quick video about how you can install MongoDB on Windows.
Learning MongoDB on Windows
Here are some of the relevant blog posts on MongoDB.
- Foundations of Document Databases with MongoDB – Video Course
- SQL Terms vs MongoDB Terms
- MongoDB Compass – Missing a Schema Section
- MongoDB Fundamentals – Getting Started – Day 1 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Creating Objects – Day 2 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Reading Objects – Day 3 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Updating Objects – Day 4 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – CRUD: Deleting Objects – Day 5 of 6
- MongoDB Fundamentals – Mapping Relational SQL – Day 6 of 6
I hope you find these Learning paths helpful. If you have a Pluralsight subscription, you can watch it for free. If you do not have a Pluralsight subscription, you can still watch the course for FREE by signing up for a trial account. Please note that you do not need any credit card. You can always connect with me on twitter.
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)