Today we are going to look at how we can fix the issue about frequently disconnecting with your Bluetooth devices like keyboard and mouse. I have purchased a new Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. After connecting the Bluetooth and mouse, I started to face a lot of trouble with them as they keep on disconnecting every few minutes. It was extremely annoying and I had a hard time keeping up with my consulting engagements as well. Finally, I found a solution, let us discuss it today.
Fix Frequently Disconnecting Bluetooth Devices
The solution to this issue is very simple we just have to change the power configuration for the Bluetooth. Here is how you can do it.
Go to Start and type in the search area Device Manager.
Next, expand the Human Interface Devices.
Once that is expended go to Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device and right-click over it to go to the Property of it.
On the properties tab, go to the final tab of Power Management and uncheck the option Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
Click Save and come out of the option.
That’s it. You have fixed your most annoying issue.
Since doing this, now the keyboard and mouse are no longer disconnected as well there is absolutely no delay when I am using them. This has been indeed blessings for me as I have been stressed by this small technical issue.
Here are a few additional blog posts:
- Personal Technology – Bluetooth Volume Problem with Windows Volume Control
- Personal Technology – Blinking or Flashing Yellow Light in Alexa – Solution
- COVID-19, Working From Home and Performance Tuning
- Personal Technology – Inserting Image in PDF File with Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Personal Technology – How to do Exercise and Stay Relaxed while in Office – Tips for Developers
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)