SQL Server Learning Path
Every database server runs different workloads and queries, and it’s important for a SQL Server Performance Tuning Expert to identify queries that are negatively impacting performance.
- Course 1: Analyzing SQL Server Query Plans
- Course 2: Play by Play: SQL Server Administration with Pinal Dave
- Course 3: Using Memory-optimized Tables and Native Stored Procedures
- Course 4: SQL Server Performance: Indexing Basics
- Course 5: SQL Server Performance: Introduction to Query Tuning
- Course 6: SQL Server Questions and Answers
- Course 7: SQL Server 2014 Administration New Features
You can watch all of the above courses for free at Pluralsight in the month of April 2020. I would be really interested to know what you think of the courses. Once you finish all the courses, you can just leave your top 3 courses in the comments area. It will help others to learn more about the courses.
Each of the courses is of 2 hours length and in that duration, I cover the most essential concept of the courses, which you can use immediately in your environment.
If you are into blogging, you may also find my following blogging learning path useful as well.
Blogging Learning Path
Expressing yourself is the most common behavior of humans, and blogging has made it easy to express yourself. Everybody can write, and everybody can build a blog.
Well, that’s it for today. I will be looking forward to your feedback on the courses in the comments area. Use this lockdown time upon us to learn new technology.
Learning in Lockdown
I hope you find these Learning paths helpful. If you have a Pluralsight subscription, you can watch it for free. If you do not have a Pluralsight subscription, you can still watch the course for FREE by signing up for a trial account. Please note that you do not need any credit card.
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)