Microsoft has recently released various SQL Server related documentations and here I have listed them here for quick reference.
The Microsoft SQL Server protocol documentation provides technical specifications for Microsoft proprietary protocols that are implemented and used in Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
The SQL Server data portability documentation explains various mechanisms by which user-created data in SQL Server can be extracted for use in other software products. These mechanisms include import/export functionality, documented APIs, industry standard formats, or documented data structures/file formats.
The SQL Server standards support documentation provides detailed support information for certain standards that are implemented in Microsoft SQL Server.
Various Microsoft SQL Server Documentations Available for Download
Here are my few recent videos and I would like to know what is your feedback about them. You can subscribe to my youtube channel here.
- Zoom in SSMS – SQL in Sixty Seconds #153
- Transfer Schema of Table – SQL in Sixty Seconds #152
- Find a Table in Execution Plan – SQL in Sixty Seconds #151
- Transactions and Variables – SQL in Sixty Seconds #150
- Count Table in Cache – SQL in Sixty Seconds #149
- List All Sessions – SQL in Sixty Seconds #148
- Line Numbers for SSMS Efficiency – SQL in Sixty Seconds #147
- Slow Running Query – SQL in Sixty Seconds #146
- Change Database and Table Collation – SQL in Sixty Seconds #145
- Infinite Loop – SQL in Sixty Seconds #144
- Efficiency Trick – Query Shortcut – SQL in Sixty Seconds #143
- SQL SERVER – 16 CPU vs 1 CPU : Performance Comparison – SQL in Sixty Seconds #142
- SQL SERVER – TOP and DISTINCT – Epic Confusion – SQL in Sixty Seconds #141
Reference: Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)