How do I subscribe to this blog?
I have received this question quite a few times, and have answered them accordingly. As we all know, blogs are part of a social network, and the whole social networking thing is very interesting as everything in it is interwoven together. Let us see in how many different ways you can stay connected with this blog.
1. Email Subscription. If you go to the home page of this blog and scroll down a bit, you will see the following image. Simply enter your email address where you wish to receive notifications of new blog posts. With this, you can subscribe to this blog via email.
2. You can subscribe to various feeds available on the blog. You can subscribe to this various feed in your browser, outlook, Google Reader or any of your favorite RSS Reader software.
- All Blog Post Feed
- All Comments Feed
- FeedBurner Feed
3. If you go to any blog posts, you can leave a reply and at the same time subscribe to the blog. Simply check the box next to “Subscribe by email to this site” as shown below.
4. I update my twitter account with my latest blog posts so you can follow me at Twitter.
5. I also update my LinkedIn account with my latest blog post so you can connect to me at LinkedIn.
With these 5 different ways, I hope it is now easier for everyone to subscribe to my feeds and posts.
Reference : Pinal Dave (https://blog.sqlauthority.com)
Browsing bhi sikha de bhai. i not know how i can open your site in browser.
very interesting blog….
i have 6 tables in which
1. 4 tables have ID and Name
2. 5 th table has Name
now my question is
in 6 th table i want to store id from the preqviously generated 4 tables
how to do it
Is it possible to move the TEMPDB database to other drive or location ?
Thanks in advance
You are a blessing for DBA’s