Pinal Dave is a Microsoft Technology Evangelist (Database and BI). He has written over 1600 articles on the subject on his blog at http://blog.sqlauthority.com. He is a dynamic and proficient Principal Database Architect who specializes in SQL Server Performance Tuning and has 7+ years of hands-on experience. He holds a Masters of Science degree and a number of certifications, including MCTS, MCDBA and MCAD (.NET). He is also Regional Mentor for PASS Asia. Prior to joining Microsoft he was awarded Microsoft MVP award for three continuous years for his contribution in community.
Copyright violation and Reproduction of blog:
SQLAuthority.com is trademark of Pinal Dave. Exact work “SQLAuthority” or “SQL Authority” in any form or medium without explicit written permission of Pinal Dave. If any article published on this blog violates copyright please contact me, I will remove it right away. Linking to this blog is allowed. It is allowed to reproduce maximum of 160 words or 8 lines, which ever is maximum in event of linking to blog (Link is must).
If you have any questions for faster response, Search SQLAuthority.com. It is possible that your question is already answered in one of the hundreds articles.
- Do not post obscene, indecent, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or profane material. They will removed.
- Do not post junk mail, pyramid schemes, chain letters or advertisements.
- Do not engage in personal attacks. We have zero tolerance for such incidents.
- Vulgar and insulting nicknames will be removed. Nicknames attempting to impersonate other users will be removed.
- Do not post anyone’s telephone number, street address, email address. or any other personal information.
- Do not post copyrighted material.
- Lively debate and opposing opinions are welcome, but please behave courteously.
- All comments are moderated because of heavy spam activities.
pinal “at” SQLAuthority.com
pinaldave “at” yahoo.com