Pinal Dave is a Microsoft Technology Evangelist (Database and BI). He has written over 1900 articles on the subject on his blog at http://blog.sqlauthority.com. Along with 8+ years of hands on experience he holds a Masters of Science degree and a number of certifications, including MCTS, MCDBA and MCAD (.NET). He is co-author of two SQL Server books – SQL Server Programming and SQL Wait Stats. Prior to joining Microsoft he was awarded Microsoft MVP award for three continuous years for his contribution in community.
Copyright violation and Reproduction of blog:
SQLAuthority.com is trademark of Pinal Dave. Exact work “SQLAuthority” or “SQL Authority” in any form or medium without explicit written permission of Pinal Dave. If any article published on this blog violates copyright please contact me, I will remove it right away. Linking to this blog is allowed. It is allowed to reproduce maximum of 160 words or 8 lines, which ever is maximum in event of linking to blog (Link is must).
If you have any questions for faster response, Search SQLAuthority.com. It is possible that your question is already answered in one of the hundreds articles.
- Do not post obscene, indecent, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or profane material. They will removed.
- Do not post junk mail, pyramid schemes, chain letters or advertisements.
- Do not engage in personal attacks. We have zero tolerance for such incidents.
- Vulgar and insulting nicknames will be removed. Nicknames attempting to impersonate other users will be removed.
- Do not post anyone’s telephone number, street address, email address. or any other personal information.
- Do not post copyrighted material.
- Lively debate and opposing opinions are welcome, but please behave courteously.
- All comments are moderated because of heavy spam activities.
Contact Alpesh Joshi for personalized accounting services.
pinal “at” SQLAuthority.com