Earlier, I wrote a blog post about Schema Change Reports and Finding Tables Created Last Week – DBA Tip. I received quite a few emails about the same. It seems like a quite a popular topic. As per few requests I have created a very short 60 second video on this subject.
Let me know your opinion about it.
Here are few other blog posts related to this concepts, which I have written earlier.
- SQL SERVER – SSMS: Schema Change History Report
- SQL SERVER – How to Detect Schema Change Across Two Servers
- SQL SERVER – How to Refresh SSMS Intellisense Cache to Update Schema Changes
- SQL SERVER – Plan Caching and Schema Change – An Interesting Observation
- SQL SERVER – How to Compare the Schema of Two Databases with Schema Compare
- SQL SERVER – SQL Server Schema Compare Tool
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.sqlauthority.com)