Earlier this week we announced that we will be giving away FREE SQL Wait Stats book to everybody who will get SQL Server Joes 2 Pros Combo Kit. We had a fantastic response to the contest. We got an overwhelming response to the offer. We knew there would be a great response but we want to honestly say thank you to all of you for making it happen. Rick and I want to make sure that we express our special thanks to all of you who are reading our books.
The offer is still on and there are two more days to avail this offer. We want to make sure that everybody who buys our most selling combo kits, we will send our other most popular SQL Wait Stats book. Please read all the details of the offer here. The books are great resources for anyone who wants to learn SQL Server from fundamentals and eventually go on the certification path of 70-433.
Exam 70-433 contains following important subject and the book covers the subject of fundamental. If you are taking the exam or not taking the exam – this book is for every SQL Developer to learn the subject from fundamentals.
- Create and alter tables.
- Create and alter views.
- Create and alter indexes.
- Create and modify constraints.
- Implement data types.
- Implement partitioning solutions.
- Create and alter stored procedures.
- Create and alter user-defined functions (UDFs).
- Create and alter DML triggers.
- Create and alter DDL triggers.
- Create and deploy CLR-based objects.
- Implement error handling.
- Manage transactions.
- Query data by using SELECT statements.
- Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
- Return data by using the OUTPUT clause.
- Modify data by using MERGE statements.
- Implement aggregate queries.
- Combine datasets.
- INTERSECT, EXCEPT
- Implement subqueries.
- Implement CTE (common table expression) queries.
- Apply ranking functions.
- Control execution plans.
- Manage international considerations.
- Integrate Database Mail.
- Implement full-text search.
- Implement scripts by using Windows PowerShell and SQL Server Management Objects (SMOs).
- Implement Service Broker solutions.
- Track data changes.
- Data capture
- Retrieve relational data as XML.
- Transform XML data into relational data.
- Manage XML data.
- Capture execution plans.
- Collect output from the Database Engine Tuning Advisor.
- Collect information from system metadata.
Reference: Pinal Dave (