This news is one week late but still very useful as per my perspective. Please note this are for SQL Server 2008 and will not work with SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Enhanced upgrade experience from previous versions of SQL Server to SQL Server 2008 SP3. In addition, we have increased the performance & reliability of the setup experience.
- In SQL Server Integration Services logs will now show the total number of rows sent in Data Flows.
- Enhanced warning messages when creating the maintenance plan if the Shrink Database option is enabled.
- Resolving database issue with transparent data encryption enabled and making it available even if certificate is dropped.
- Optimized query outcomes when indexed Spatial Data Type column is referenced by DTA (Database Tuning Advisor).
- Superior user experience with Sequence Functions (e.g Row_Numbers()) in a Parallel execution plan.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP3 Express Edition
SQL Server 2008 SP3 Express is a free edition of SQL Server that is ideal for learning and building desktop and small server applications, and for redistribution by ISVs.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 3 Feature Pack
The Feature Pack is a collection of stand-alone install packages that provide additional value for SQL Server 2008 SP3.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP3 Reporting Services Report Builder
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Report Builder 2.0 delivers an intuitive, Office-like report authoring environment enabling business and power users to leverage their experience with Microsoft Office 2007 products.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP3 Reporting Services Add-in for Microsoft SharePoint Technologies
The Microsoft SQL Server 2008 SP3 Reporting Services Add-in for Microsoft SharePoint Technologies is a Web download that provides features for running a report server within a larger deployment of Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)