I am going to present two sessions at TechEd India on March 25th, 2011.
I would like to know what do you want me to cover in this session.
Watch the video taken by my wife when I was preparing for the session.
Sessions Date: March 25, 2011
Understanding SQL Server Behavioral Pattern – SQL Server Extended Events
Date and Time: March 25, 2011 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM
SQL Server Waits and Queues – Your Gateway to Perf. Troubleshooting
Date and Time: March 25, 2011 04:15 PM to 05:15 PM
I promise following for both of my sessions:
- I will share the scripts demonstrated in the session right at the end of the sessions
- The sessions will be 300-400 level but I promise to make the concept very simple
- Less slides and lots of meaningful Demos
- Session close to real life cases and scenarios
- Surprise gifts to best participants
- I promise to answer all the questions either in session or right after the hall after the session
- Lots of Technical Education and FUN!
Please leave your comments with your expectation and if you are going to attend the session do let me know here. We will for sure meet at the event and do some interesting talk. You can read the abstract of the session over here.
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.SQLAuthority.com)