This is report to my third of very successful seminar event on SQL Server Performance Tuning.
SQL Server Performance Tuning Seminar in Colombo was oversubscribed with total of 35 attendees. You can read the details over hereSQLAuthority News – SQL Server Performance Optimizations Seminar – Grand Success – Colombo, Sri Lanka – Oct 4 – 5, 2010.
SQL Server Performance Tuning Seminar in Hyderabad was oversubscribed with total of 25 attendees. You can read the details over here SQL SERVER – A Successful Performance Tuning Seminar – Hyderabad – Nov 27-28, 2010.
The same Seminar was offered in Pune on December 4,-5, 2010. We had another successful seminar with lots of performance talk. This seminar was attended by 30 attendees.
The best part of the seminar was that along with the our agenda, we have talked about following very interesting concepts.
- Deadlocks Detection and Removal
- Dynamic SQL and Inline Code SQL Optimizations
- Multiple OR conditions and performance tuning
- Dynamic Search Condition Building and Improvement
- Memory Cache and Improvement
- Bottleneck Detections – Memory, CPU and IO
- Beginning Performance Tuning on Production
- Improving already Super Fast Queries
- Convenience vs. Performance
- Proper way to create Indexes
- Hints and Disadvantages
I had great time doing the seminar and sharing my performance tricks with all. The highlight of this seminar was I have explained the attendees, how I begin doing performance tuning when I go for Performance Tuning Consultations.
This seminar series are 100% demo oriented and no usual PowerPoint talk. They are created from my experiences of various organizations for performance tuning.
I am not planning any more seminar this year as it was great but I am booked currently for next 60 days at various performance tuning engagements.
Reference: Pinal Dave (http://blog.sqlauthority.com)